Unfortunately, you may have noticed, we've been a little absent from the blog recently. We're not being intentionally neglectful, we've just fallen into the busy summer months!
This means we're after more freelance creatives to get us through to the new year. If you are one or know of one, drop us an email. We want some very clever and very confident designers to get up and running immediately. And we're always on the lookout for experienced charity copywriters! More about working at Open, here.
Meanwhile, here's a little update of what we've been up to though...
- A very exciting re-brand and identity project for the British Heart Foundation, working with the wonderful illustrator Laura Barrett.
- New supporter magazines for Action for Children and the British Heart Foundation. You is glue.
- Hiring account managers to replace the recently departed Rebecca and Caty.
- Lots of work with existing clients on our Connected mobile regular-giving product, as well as lots of selling to some exciting new clients (more on that to come, I'm sure...)
- Preparing for a mammoth amount of Christmas appeals and associated work.
We're also very close to having to a new website, but more on that soon...